SafePaaS helps leading telecommunications organisation manage user provisioning to reduce Segregation of Duties risk in Oracle EBS
Who is our client?
What were their challenges?
• Segregation of Duties: To define a Segregation of Duties matrix for the organisation, identify and manage violations.
• Robust user provisioning: Implement a solution and define a process for access provisioning.
• Access control monitoring: To enable access requisitioning and approval via workflow.
• Emergency access management: To enable the process to manage Super User access provisioning and logging of actions for audit purposes.
• Increase external auditor’s reliance on ERP Access Controls Monitoring.
• Monitor Transactions.
What solutions did they choose?
What were the successes achieved using SafePaaS Access Management and Identity Governance and Administration Solutions?
Reduced User Provisioning time by identifying and eliminating 80% of manual steps.
Created access policies to ensure compliance during user provisioning process.
Lowered ERP Total Cost of Ownership by reducing Segregation of Duties remediation time and costs by ensuring that all users are assigned only the pre-approved roles.
Improved Segregation of Duties and Access Controls testing time by providing auditors the access log reports showing all updated, reviewed and approved role design changes.
Accelerated ERP Access Approval time by identifying valid Segregation of Duties conflicts before the roles are assigned to users.
To see how SafePaaS can help your organization secure your Oracle E-Business Suite environment schedule a demo here: