Secure J D Edwards
Improve Business Performance with Application Assurance:
- Control project costs and risks with effective configuration controls management
- Safeguard enterprise data with segregation of duties sensitive access Controls
- Detect suspicious and erroneous transactions with advanced analytics
JD Edwards is an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning software that combines business value, standards-based technology, and deep industry experience into a business solution with a low total cost of ownership. EnterpriseOne is the first ERP solution to run all applications on the Apple iPad. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne also delivers mobile applications.
Only JD Edwards EnterpriseOne offers more choices of databases, operating systems, and hardware so you can build and expand your IT solution to meet business requirements. JD Edwards delivers over 80 application modules to support a diverse set of business processes and key industry solutions such as Consumer Package Goods, Manufacturing, Asset Intensive, and Projects and Services.
Application configuration and security design are essential for a successful enterprise application implementation, upgrade or deployment project. Project costs can overrun if application configurations are incorrectly documented or setup during key phases of the project such as analysis, design, configure, test and deploy. Risks, such as missed milestones and poor user adoption are increased if the ERP configurations fail the test of accuracy, validity and completeness. With the growing functionality of new releases, it is increasingly challenging to manage and secure thousands of complex configurations across multiple project environments without automated tools.
SafePaaS Risk Advisors with expertise in enterprise controls and business application can provide independent assurance over application security design and configurations to control project costs and risks. SafePaaS DataProbe™ can automate application configuration reports to document setups, compare configurations across multiple environments and assess the impact of new releases on customizations such as database objects, concurrent programs, form extensions, value sets, workflows, alerts, etc.
Our application assurance services include a health check of access, transaction and configuration of your business applications. We work with control owners to remediate violations of organizational policies and control objectives. We can quickly remediate any application control deficiencies without burdening business process owners and IT staff by utilizing risk remediation tools such as Roles Manager to correct inherent risk in application security model.
Here are some examples of challenges that can be solved with our Smart Controls Cloud:
- Which Segregation of Duty (SOD) Policies will mitigate the risk in User Roles
- Cannot use “seeded” Roles and Responsibilities because of inherent SOD conflicts
- How to ensure that the activities of users granted “super user” responsibilities have effective compensating control
- Why there are so many False Positives and how to remove them from your analysis
- When all SOD incidents will be able to close
- Functionality worked in Dev but not in Prod
- App functionality works in old release version but not in the new release
- App setups are changed without authorization
- Not able to validate setups to auditor or business
- App is no longer functioning properly and there’s no record of what changed
- The system configuration documentation is out of date
- Applied a patch and full impact not known
- App customizations are lost or broken after upgrading to new release
- Had project overruns and production downtime
- Missed deployment milestones for rollouts and upgrades because of manual effort