SafePaaS Partner Program
SafePaaS has a successful partner ecosystem. We are committed to our partner’s success.
SafePaaS partners are an extension of our team.
Why become a SafePaaS partner?We connect the right people with the right technology at the right time to allow our clients to secure their business as well as address risk management, security and compliance challenges. Whether you use SafePaaS technology, implement SafePaaS or integrate with us, our partner program ensures you can differentiate your practice and grow a profitable business.
The SafePaaS Partner program includes the following:
- Working with partners to identify new prospects to grow their business
- Sales training on case studies, how to conduct demos, objection handling, and talking points
- Product training on the platform functionality and features, support overview and support ticketing system
- Implementation training which includes project plans , deliverables, resources, QA and issue management
- Marketing opportunities such as webinars, white papers, and joint speaking engagements where partner, customer, and SafePaaS success stories are shared
Joint marketing initiatives
- Press release
- Web site updates
- Social Media – Linkedin
- Blog posts
- Joint events – roundtable, user groups, professional associations
- Lead registration
- Qualification to proceed
- Assign pre-sales consultant
- Proposed solution
- Support material for RFP
- Demo Support
- Commercials and Pricing
- Case Studies and references
Delivery Assurance Services
- Project plan review
- Deliverable templates
- Product install provisioning
- Configuration Services
- Deployment support
If you'd like to join our powerful partner ecosystem of security-focused professionals, we ask you to kindly fill out the form and our Channel and Alliance Director will contact you.
How we work with Audit Firms?Auditors are being asked to assess technology risks such as cyberattacks on corporate data and business. SafePaaS safeguards the digital enterprise by replacing the old audit method of reviewing control documentation and taking random samples – which are no longer effective.
SafePaaS enables audit professionals to have an automated, complete and accurate way to assess risk in ERP Systems, to enable their clients prevent operational waste, regulatory penalties, and financial fraud. SafePaaS eliminates manual testing of ERP controls such as Segregation of Duties (SOD) that requires analysis of thousands of available access points assigned to hundreds of ERP users which is not possible without audit analytics and a comprehensive controls catalog. With SafePaaS, audit firms can get accurate results of access policy violations such as SOD and Data Privacy within a few hours after selecting the access controls and taking the snapshot of ERP configuration in our cloud platform.