SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Plan to Build
Improve Working Capital and Reduce Excessive Inventory
Monitor Plan to Build Controls in ERP system to reduce inventory write-offs
Prevent waste and losses in ordering, transportation, and materials movement
Ensure accurate inventory levels based on usage patterns and operational needs
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems enable organizations to greatly improve supply chain management efficiencies, however many organizations that are facing global competition, shorter delivery time and margin pressure are seeking to optimize the Plan to Build process.
SafePaaS Supply Chain Management controls include advanced controls designed to detect excessive overall inventory resulting from internal changes such as product design and external changes such as market conditions. You can analyze your ERP data with SafePaaS Advanced Analytics to identify insufficient inventory of critical parts. Stock outs of hard-to-replace parts that can cause potential critical line down situations. Once you identify trends of unreliable supply chains that break at the most inopportune times, you can implement preventive controls in your ERP system by downloading ERP embedded controls from our controls catalog. With the improved visibility, you can gain a better understanding of the potential risks in the system to react rapidly to risk events and correct the root cause of vulnerable in the supply chains.
Here are a few examples of Inventory controls from our catalog:
- Monitor overhead rates for your organization based on the pre-defined material overheads
- Define any number of material overheads, such as freight, customs, and purchasing
- Ensure that each overhead is charged when you receive items into inventory
- Prevent the use material overheads that use average costing
- Control user access to inventory organizations by mapping roles/responsibilities to organizations