Secure Oracle ERP Cloud
Improve business performance
SafePaaS offers a proven solution for Oracle ERP Cloud customers. Our extensive knowledge together with our ERP Cloud experts make SafePaaS a number one choice for Oracle ERP Cloud customers providing them the capability to streamline all their audit, risk and compliance requirements across the entire organization.
- Control project costs and risks with effective configuration controls management
- Safeguard enterprise data with segregation of duties sensitive access Controls
- Detect suspicious and erroneous transactions with advanced analytics
Strong security design is key during Oracle ERP Cloud implementations and upgrade projects. Well-designed ERP security design helps organizations increase productivity and scale securely.
Oracle ERP Cloud Applications were designed from the ground up using the latest technology advances and incorporating the best practices gathered from thousands of Oracle customers. Cloud Applications are 100 percent open-standards-based business applications that set a new standard for the way we innovate, work, and adopt technology. Oracle ERP Cloud Financials, a component of the Oracle ERP Cloud suite, revolutionizes productivity and information access with native, real-time intelligence. Oracle ERP Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM), a component of the Oracle ERP Cloud Applications suite, sets a new standard for innovation, work, and HR. Oracle Sales Cloud drives smarter sales by helping reps to sell more, managers to know more, and companies to grow more. Oracle Sales Cloud combines a mobile-first strategy for sales reps and managers with powerful analytics and forecasting, customer insights, and seamless integration with marketing and partners for increased revenue.
Application configuration and security design are essential for a successful enterprise application implementation, upgrade or deployment project. Project costs can overrun if application configurations are incorrectly documented or setup during key phase of the project such as analysis, design, configure, test and deploy. Risks, such as missed milestones and poor user adoption are increased if the ERP configurations fail the test of accuracy, validity and completeness. With the growing functionality of new releases, it is increasingly challenging to manage and secure thousands of complex configurations across multiple project environments without automated tools.
SafePaaS with expertise in enterprise controls and business application can provide independent assurance over application security design and configurations to control project costs and risks. SafePaaS DataProbeETL™ can automate application configuration reports to document setups, compare configurations across multiple environments and assess the impact of new releases on customizations such as database objects, concurrent programs, form extensions, value sets, workflows, alerts, etc.
Our application assurance services include a health check of access, transaction and configuration of your business applications. We work with control owners to remediate violations of organizational policies and control objectives. We can quickly remediate any application control deficiencies without burdening business process owners and IT staff by utilizing risk remediation tools such as Roles Manager to correct inherent risk in application security model.
Contact us to see how we secure Oracle ERP Cloud.
View our case studies to see how we help organizations with their Oracle ERP Cloud security.
Here are some examples of challenges that can be solved with our Smart Controls Cloud:
- Which Segregation of Duty (SOD) Policies will mitigate the risk in User Roles
- Cannot use “seeded” Roles and Responsibilities because of inherent SOD conflicts
- How to ensure that the activities of users granted “super user” responsibilities have effective compensating control
- Why there are so many False Positives and how to remove them from your analysis
- When all SOD incidents will be able to close
- Functionality worked in Dev but not in Prod
- App functionality works in old release version but not in the new release
- App setups are changed without authorization
- Not able to validate setups to auditor or business
- App is no longer functioning properly and there’s no record of what changed
- The system configuration documentation is out of date
- Applied a patch and full impact not known
- App customizations are lost or broken after upgrading to new release
- Had project overruns and production downtime
- Missed deployment milestones for rollouts and upgrades because of manual effort