versatile and secure
Secure and encrypted data integration
DataProbeETL™ - Secure Data Integration
DataProbeETL™ is a versatile ETL tool that provides secure and encrypted data integration services to extract, transform and load data into SafePaaS from external data sources, including on-premises and cloud enterprise applications, as well as IDM and ITSM systems. You can rapidly integrate widely deployed enterprise applications using meta-data objects included with DataProbeETL™ as well as add new data sources using the object management capabilities that include data discovery and sampling methods.
DataProbeETL™ supports many popular APIs standards to integrate with multiple data sources including JDBC, SOAP Web Services, REST Services, and local data upload.
Assess Access, Transaction and Configuration Risks in your Business
- Identify access risks that may lead to fraud or data breach
- Detect policy violations in business applications that cause loses
- Discover opportunities to improve business operations
DataProbeETL™ enables you to assess the integrity of enterprise data by testing all direct access to enterprise data. With DataProbe™, you can identify unauthorized access and changes to the data stored in ERP systems, data warehouses, document management repositories as well as cloud applications such as Oracle Fusion, Salesforce and Workday.
The information stored in enterprise databases is growing exponentially and increasingly sensitive. Enterprise information assets must be safeguarded to maintain strategic advantage and comply with regulatory policies such as SOX, PCI, HIPPA, EU Data Directive...
DataProbeETL™ is an advanced analytics tool that will help you assess risk from unfettered access to enterprise database such as:
- Inappropriate or unauthorized modifications of database schema, for example, copying sensitive data from an audited table to a hidden table that does not trigger any monitoring
- Changing access privileges or using a dormant account to modify data, and then resetting the access privileges so avoid detection of inappropriate activity
- Unlimited access to high volumes of data or access outside normal business hours without any business justification
- Using legitimate application user accounts such as “APPS” in Oracle E-Business Suite to access or update data without detection
We enable Database Administrators, Security Officers and Risk Managers:
- Identity unauthorized data access from ERP systems and direct access tools
- Detect misconfigurations in ERP systems, and inconsistencies in master data
- Discover transactional errors and bottlenecks based on patterns and exceptions