A Leading Global Provider of Auto Services looking to Privileged User Access Management.
Who was the client?
A supplier of software and marketing/sales solutions for the automotive industry. The country’s leading communications, media and automotive services company with more than 50,000 employees. With more than a 100-year legacy of providing innovative products and solutions to customers around the world.
What challenges did the organisation face?
- Improved Segregation of Duty controls within mission critical applications
- Monitor Super User access to ERP’s to reduce risk and establish a compliance review process.
- Increase external auditor’s reliance on ERP Access Controls Monitoring
What was the solution?
What was the Business Justification?
- Reduce User provisioning time by identifying and eliminating 80% manual steps resulting in over $150,000 annual cost savings in audit and remediation costs
- Create access policies to ensure compliance during user provisioning process.
- Lower ERP total cost of ownership by reducing access management time and costs by ensuring that all users are assigned only the pre-approved Roles
- Improve SoD and access controls testing time by providing auditors the access log reports showing all update, review and approve role design changes.
- Accelerate ERP access approval time by identifying valid SOD conflicts before the roles are assigned to the users.