Secure Access :: Any Device :: Any Datasource
AccessPaaS is the Trusted Access Platform-as-a-Service Available in the Cloud for the Modern Digital Enterprise
Access Management for Any App, Any Data Source
Configure the security model for any application data source to enable central access management. The security snapshot is extracted and analyzed for access policy compliance. The solution includes pre-configured security model for popular enterprise applications including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, J D Edwards, SAP, Salesforce and Workday.
Comprehensive Rules Repository, Reviewed by Major Audit Firms
Over 200 access rules covering over 1,500 access points. Additional 1,000+ configuration and transaction rules for popular enterprise applications tested by audit firms including the Big 4.
Rapid Risk Remediation with Security Model Simulation
Rules driven role design and user assignment tools simulate corrective actions to reduce policy violations. Approved actions can be automatically executed to streamline the remediation process.
Centralized Audit Trail
A key benefit of identity and access management is the centralized recording of all user management and log in activities. AccessPaaS audit trail records all user changes and activities, which can be used for powerful statistics or retroactive forensics.
Start Using in Hours, Control Access Risk in Days
Register online at SafePaaS.com to view complete rules repository. Connect to your application data-source to identify violations against the selected rules. Analyze results and prepare audit.
Flexible Subscription Pricing
Subscribe to the on-demand option to run a one-time scan or sign-up for the continuous monitoring option to detect, remediate and prevent access risk around the clock.
AccessPaaS, the complete Access Management Solution for all major ERP systems, includes:
- Jump start your top down risk-based SoD analysis with hundreds of SoD Rules based on thousands of application functions, included in our rules repository.
- Rapidly reduce SoD risks with workflow enabled collaboration among process owners, application managers, IS security and Auditors.
Roles Manager:: Role Based Access Controlst
- Discover instant access insight and user access risks within your business applications to correct Roles that improve user productivity and mitigate enterprise information risks.
- Automate change controls over the Roles to ensure that the process owners can review and approve Roles based on responsibilities, organization structure, data security rules and job position.
iAccess::Self Service Identity Based Access Provisioning
- Safeguard your most important business information against cybersecurity risks with policy-based centralized orchestration of user identity management and access control.
- Improve productivity and reduce costs by enforcing access policies, such as segregation of duty (SoD) rules, before violations get introduced into the ERP environment, controlling sensitive business information to potential threats and vulnerabilities.
Access Monitor:: Periodic User Certification
- Automate periodic user access review to comply with access policies and maintain audit trail to support IT General Controls.
- Enable managers to detect dormant user and unauthorized system access.