Secure Oracle ERP Cloud with Effective Access Controls
Many organizations are jumping on the cloud momentum and moving their business-critical applications, including ERP systems to Oracle ERP Cloud.
When considering a move to Oracle ERP Cloud, it’s key for organizations to design a robust security model as part of the implementation project - not leave it until after deployment.
Organizations that take a proactive approach to access controls, data security policies and in particular, segregation of duties to restrict privileged access not only reduce the IT cost of maintenance but also mitigate access risk that can result in lost productivity and audit fatigue.
- Security risks in Oracle ERP Cloud
- Access Controls Implementation approach
- How to ensure roles comply with access policies
- Risks in controlling user access requests
- Best Practices and solutions
You may also be interested in: