How did a Global car and equipment rental company improve employee productivity?
Key Facts about Client
- Leader in the car and equipment rental businesses worldwide
- Providing quality car rental service for over 90 years.
- Over 30,000 employees
- Replace multiple legacy systems with one ERP solution.
- Improved Segregation of Duty controls within mission critical applications.
- Maintain consistent ERP system access roles across the subsidiaries leveraging the shared services model.
- Increase external auditor’s reliance on ERP Access Controls Monitoring.
- Reduce ERP Role design, build, testing and implementation time by 80% resulting in over $200,000 cost savings during ERP system implementation and global roll-out.
- Created over 100 Segregation of Duty compliant Roles by business segment with two weeks from SafePaaS Templates within the controls catalog.
- Lowered ERP Total Cost of Ownership by reducing SoD remediation time and costs by ensuring that all users are assigned only the pre-approved Roles.
- Improve SoD and Access Controls testing time by providing auditors the access log reports showing all Update, Review and Approve Role design changes.
- Accelerated ERP testing and deploying time by identifying SOD conflicts before the roles are assigned to users.
Read more about our solution.