UK SOX is coming and the message is very clear. You need to start preparing now.
This invaluable session aims to address the key questions organizations will be asking in response to the long-awaited white paper issued by the U.K Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) “Restoring trust in audit and corporate governance” in March 2021.
Join our thought leaders, Rem, Adrian, Nigel and Navinder for a 45-minute session that focuses on the proposed legislative changes for U.K Corporate Governance.
The discussion addresses:
- A summary of the white paper
- What is likely to be the outcome of non-compliance
- The new regulator ARGA (Audit, Reporting and Governance Authority)
- PIEs (Public Interest Entities)
- Dates for organizations to be compliant
- How companies can prepare and get ahead of the curve
- What you need to do to address key risk and control needs
- Lessons learned from US Sarbanes Oxley
- What the business case/ driver is
- The accountability of directors
We don't know the exact dates of when legislation will come into force but we do know it's on its way.
If you'd like a further conversation around how to prepare for UK SOX, please get in touch.