Control risk with SafePaaS
If you are a SafePaaS customer (or thinking of becoming one) this session is not to be missed.
Our CEO Adil Khan, together with Global Channel Director Jane Jones help you understand how to get more value out of the software that you already own.
The session takes a deep dive into:
- Review/Overview of the software capabilities
- How to integrate SafePaaS within your Security Architecture
- How to leverage SafePaaS across multiple ERP Platforms
- Update from Product Development – What’s Next?
- Best practices from the field – lessons from our customers
- Building a Strategy and a Plan for Enterprise Controls
- SafePaaS Customer Success – New for 2021
We share best practices from some of our customers who use SafePaaS for Access Management, User Access Certification and Privileged Access Management to solve challenges they were facing.
We fill you in on exciting new features and capabilities for 2021 including Self-service Business Activity and Controls Monitoring as well as Process Automation with RPA.
If you stick around until the end, we share what’s new for 2021 in terms of customer success programs that are available to all our customers.
Why view the session?
The SafePaaS platform has so many more capabilities that you are probably not aware of. The idea of this workshop is to make you aware of all the features and capabilities that our platform can offer to help propel your organisation forward as well as fill you in on how you can try out new products and join our RiskRewards™ program that is available to all SafePaaS customers.