Key Facts about Client
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Fortune 500 focused on communication and information technologies for security, safety, and lifestyle enhancements.
- Operations in more than 30 countries.
- Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Comply with IT Governance Policies.
- Needed to automate a manual and labor-intensive process to define and approve user access.
- Remediate Segregation of Duties concerns.
- Limited visibility into user security in Oracle E-Business Environment with 40 modules, 2,500 Users, 100 + user responsibilities.
- Define Segregation of Duties policies, business, and IT in terms of business risks and Oracle security model with over 25,000 entry points (functions).
- Implemented access provisioning solution to identify user violations and allow auditable override capability for authorized access.
- Security provisioning time reduction.
- Senior Management Commitment to Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
- Segregation of Duties Rules Content jump-started comprehensive Governance, Risk, and Compliance management processes.
- Detected over 5,000 violations.
- Reduced access provisioning time from 14 days to 4 hours.
- Trained Process Owners through an online self-service portal.