Just how did we do it?
Challenges the organisation faced:
SoD Policy Monitor
iAccess User Provisioning
- Reduced User Provisioning time by identifying and eliminating 80% of manual steps.
- Created access policies to ensure compliance during user provisioning process.
- Lowered ERP Total Cost of Ownership by reducing SoD remediation time and costs by ensuring that all users are assigned only the pre-approved roles.
- Improved SoD and Access Controls testing time by providing auditors the access log reports showing all update, review and approve role design changes.
- Accelerated ERP Access Approval time by identifying valid SoD conflicts before the roles are assigned to users.
- Reduction of SoD violations which in turn leads to a reduction to the exposure of fraud risk – expected benefit of R2.1m which is 5% of estimated losses of R40m.