Manage Access Roles and Security to Streamline User Provisioning in EBS at one of South Africa’s largest food manufacturing companies.
Just how did we do it?
Challenges the organisation faced:
- A SoD matrix for the organisation needed to be defined. Violations needed to be identified and managed.
- Robust user provisioning. Implement a solution and define a process for access provisioning.
- Access control monitoring. To enable access requisitioning and approval via workflow.
- Emergency access management. To enable the process to manage Super User access provisioning and logging of actions for audit purposes.
- Increase external auditor’s reliance on ERP Access Controls Monitoring.
Solution which was implemented:
AccessPaaS: The complete Access Management Solution for all major ERP systems.
SoD Policy Monitor
iAccess User Provisioning
- Reduced User Provisioning time by identifying and eliminating 80% of manual steps.
- Created access policies to ensure compliance during user provisioning process.
- Lowered ERP Total Cost of Ownership by reducing SoD remediation time and costs by ensuring that all users are assigned only the pre-approved roles.
- Improved SoD and Access Controls testing time by providing auditors the access log reports showing all update, review and approve role design changes.
- Accelerated ERP Access Approval time by identifying valid SoD conflicts before the roles are assigned to users.
- Reduction of SoD violations which in turn leads to a reduction to the exposure of fraud risk – expected benefit of R2.1m which is 5% of estimated losses of R40m.