The Product Manager fulfils a range of functions including advising clients and product owning a Scrum team to ship resulting solutions including:
• Custom business applications utilizing rich front ends
• Progress Web Applications
• Business intelligence and collaboration systems
• Large-scale website development based on innovative creative design, highly usable custom
widgets and API’s
Skills & Requirements
The position requires proven work experience in product management with a technical background and understanding of (perhaps even hands-on experience) software development and web technologies.
The Product Manager will work within a multidisciplinary Scrum team, so strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves will go a long way. The ability to research, reason and communicate recommendations to executive management is crucial.
Specific position requirements include the following:
• Bachelors Degree favored, preferably in Business, Computer Science and/or Engineering
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Agile-driven software development
• 5+ years in a professional work environment analyzing business problems, collaborating and leading teams preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are pretty darn important, too. An affinity for caffeinated beverages and a strong meme stash wont hurt your chances.
• General understanding of ERP's (PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, JDE, etc) is a plus
At SafePaaS Inc. you will:
• Translate product strategy into detailed user stories and prototypes
• Collaborate with interface designers and software architects to define product vision
• Create and prioritize product backlogs
• Apply exact standards to ensure that high quality applications and sites are delivered
• Guide company resources to meet their needs
What Kind of Products Will You Work On?
• Access Management
• User Provisioning systems
• Data extraction (API, Interfaces etc)
• Transaction Monitoring
• Process Management
• Analytic and Reporting system
• Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and mobile reporting for global professional services firms
• AI (Artificial Intelligence) application
How to Know If You're A Fit?
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
• A Product Manager's Job
• Mind the Product Blog
• Someone who can explain Scrum in 10 minutes
We hire real people with a voice so, we'd love to hear from you. If you're amazing we have room for you!