How to Improve User Provisioning and Segregation of Duties Controls.
Key Facts about Client
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Fortune 500 focused on communication and information technologies for security, safety and lifestyle enhancements.
- Operations in more than 30 countries.
- Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Comply with IT Governance Policies.
- Needed to automate a manual and labor-intensive process to define and approve user access.
- Remediate Segregation of Duties Concerns.
- Limited visibility into user security in Oracle E-Business Environment with 40 Modules , 2,500 Users, 100 + user responsibilities.
- Define SOD Polices business and IT in terms of business risks and Oracle security model with over 25,000 entry points (functions).
- Implemented access provisioning solution to identify user violations and allow auditable override capability for authorised access.
- Security provisioning time reduction.
- Senior Management Commitment to GRC.
- SOD Rules Content jump-started comprehensive GRC management processes.
- Detected over 5,000 violations.
- Reduced access provisioning time from 14 days to 4 hours.
- Trained Process Owners through online self-service portal.
Read more about our solution