Secure Access :: Any Device :: Any Datasource
AccessPaaS is the Trusted Access Platform-as-a-Service Available in the Cloud for the Modern Digital Enterprise
Access Management for Any App, Any Data Source
Configure the security model for any application data source to enable central access management. The security snapshot is extracted and analyzed for access policy compliance. The solution includes pre-configured security model for popular enterprise applications including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, J D Edwards, SAP, Salesforce and Workday.
Comprehensive Rules Repository, Reviewed by Major Audit Firms
Over 200 access rules covering over 1,500 access points. Additional 1,000+ configuration and transaction rules for popular enterprise applications tested by audit firms including the Big 4.
Rapid Risk Remediation with Security Model Simulation
Rules driven role design and user assignment tools simulate corrective actions to reduce policy violations. Approved actions can be automatically executed to streamline the remediation process.
Centralized Audit Trail
A key benefit of identity and access management is the centralized recording of all user management and log in activities. AccessPaaS audit trail records all user changes and activities, which can be used for powerful statistics or retroactive forensics.
Start Using in Hours, Control Access Risk in Days
Register online at SafePaaS.com to view complete rules repository. Connect to your application data-source to identify violations against the selected rules. Analyze results and prepare audit.
Flexible Subscription Pricing
Subscribe to the on-demand option to run a one-time scan or sign-up for the continuous monitoring option to detect, remediate and prevent access risk around the clock.
AccessPaaS, the complete Application Access Controls Solution for all major ERP systems, includes:
Access Policy Monitor :: Segregation of Duties (SoD) Policy Management
- Jump start your top down risk-based SoD analysis with hundreds of SoD Rules based on thousands of application functions, included in our rules repository.
- Rapidly reduce SoD risks with workflow enabled collaboration among process owners, application managers, IS security and Auditors.
Roles Manager:: Role Based Access Controls
- Discover instant access insight and user access risks within your business applications to correct Roles that improve user productivity and mitigate enterprise information risks.
- Automate change controls over the Roles to ensure that the process owners can review and approve Roles based on responsibilities, organization structure, data security rules and job position.
iAccess::Self Service Identity Based Access Provisioning
- Safeguard your most important business information against cybersecurity risks with policy-based centralized orchestration of user identity management and access control.
- Improve productivity and reduce costs by enforcing access policies, such as segregation of duty (SoD) rules, before violations get introduced into the ERP environment, controlling sensitive business information to potential threats and vulnerabilities.
Access Monitor:: Periodic User Certification
- Automate periodic user access review to comply with access policies and maintain audit trail to support IT General Controls.
- Enable managers to detect dormant user and unauthorized system access.
SOD Scanner:: Assess SOD Risk
SOD SCANNER™ is a low-cost solution to rapidly assess segregation of duties risk within all the major ERP systems, Oracle E-Business Suite, J D Edwards, PeopleSoft and Oracle ERP Cloud…
SOD SCANNER produces test results in just minutes by utilizing the SafePaaS comprehensive risk repository, which includes one of the largest collection of SoD Rules, also used by major audit firms. Simply run the SOD SCANNER against your enterprise applications to detect all violations for the selected rules to identify hidden SoD conflicts. View results using advanced analytics that eliminate False Positives and accelerates the remediation process. Accurate control evidence collected by SOD SCANNER can be shared with process owners, application managers, IS Security and auditors.
No software, hardware, installation or configuration is needed for SOD SCANNER. You get immediate access to SoD Rules for your enterprise application. Upload a snapshot for your application security model using DataProbe™, the SafePaaS ERP Snapshot tool, to get the job done without costly software, hardware or technical resources.
Fine-Grained IDM::Anticipate and defend against cyber threats With the adoption of Social, Cloud and Mobile SafePaaS is pioneering this unchartered, and unregulated world where cyber security risk is increasing. Standard ERP security is no longer sufficient to safeguard against data breaches, theft, fraud, sabotage and other security threats. User access request process in many ERP Applications is inefficient and inconsistent where users are granted access without necessary policy checks and approvals.
Therefore, organizations are rapidly adopting identity management systems to enable the policy-based centralized orchestration of user identity governance and access control. Fine Grained IDM by SafePaaS provides a crucial component to identity management systems allowing security teams to better anticipate and defend against cyber security threats in their ERP systems by using deep learning AI to find hidden risks. SafePaaS Fine Grained Controls consistently enforce access policy such as segregation of duty rules before violations get introduced into the ERP environment, controlling sensitive business information to potential threats and vulnerabilities.
FireFighter ID::Control super-user access A consistent, compliant, secure process for controlling super-user access across multiple systems with independent system of record to prevent audit-trail manipulation. Provides a complete audit trail of all super-user activities with no performance impact or overhead to the target application. Tracks old and new values to detect suspicious activity.